Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chihuahuas. They could be the death of me!


You see, I live for my Chihuahuas.

Do I love my other dogs? Of course I do. I have had dogs since I was 3 years old. As a matter of fact, I stole my poor aunt's dogs. But that's another blog.

As most of you know, I am also a veterinarian so I have treated and loved thousands of dogs.

My motto: A day without a dog is a day not worth living. (um, you can start to see why I am still single).

But since I rescued the Chihuahuas? My heart was permanently stolen. I worry about everything. Did they eat enough (ok that's really only Chief). Did they drink enough? Do they know I love them enough?

Some days it feels like my heart only beats for them.

But alas, they are Chihuahuas so their goal is to apparently to try to give me a heart attack every single minute of every single day.

From flinging themselves off furniture (which they shouldn't have been on anyway), stealing food off your plate then trying to choke to death on it, or after just coming in from the backyard they decide to pee on your bed.

Because, after all, don't you know they hate peeing when the ground is all dewy?

Yes, those are the moments when I can feel my heart pounding and my blood pressure spiking and a cardiac event feels only moments away.

But, as Chihuahuas will, Princess breaks out her turbo tongue and covers my face in kisses or Chief does his hyena dance.

And then, in a single instant my heart is theirs again. #totoywithmainly #buttheirsnonetheless


Remember, Mommy has written a mystery novel about serial killers. Which might seem odd, but then remember Princess' obsession with them and it becomes a little more clear! :-)

You can watch the trailer, listen to the audio excerpt, and even read up to 50 pages before you buy! Follow the link here: http://bit.ly/b60jVe and here is a 50% off coupon as well! RH88E

Thanks so much and we will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment